Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's been forever

Every time I log on and see this blog I realize it has been way to long since I have been able to get out and take pictures. Arg!

Wayne was gone for a week then it was Fathers Day so I just have not had the time. I can go out with Katelyn occasionally but I am constantly rushed to get shots so there is no time to stop and think about what would look best or try out different angles. Katelyn has to be moving in her stroller or else she wants to get out and crawl around...either way it is hard to take any pics with her around.

So there are my excuses...this weekend I will make it a priority.

2 comments:

  1. I know! Where are the pics?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thus were very nice it looks like a great park when i come over maybe we can go see it.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete