Welcome to my photo blog. I love photography and am dedicated, for at least the summer, to taking as many pictures possible to increase my knowledge and skills. Enjoy!
You truly have a gift and I think you should keep exploring with photography! I think you would really enjoy a photography class and should sign up in the fall if you have time. Absolutely amazing!
Thanks girl! Means alot coming from you. I am definitely going to try to take one this fall. Hope it all works out with the GI Bill, they might not pay for it since it is not going toward a degree, either way I want to take one.
It looks like you're in Central America instead of San Diego!!! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah it sure does, it sure is pretty here :)
ReplyDeleteYou truly have a gift and I think you should keep exploring with photography! I think you would really enjoy a photography class and should sign up in the fall if you have time. Absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! Means alot coming from you. I am definitely going to try to take one this fall. Hope it all works out with the GI Bill, they might not pay for it since it is not going toward a degree, either way I want to take one.
ReplyDelete