Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wild Animal Park May 23

I was able to sneak in some photo taking while at the Wild Animal Park this weekend. I could literally spend ALL day there taking pictures! Maybe someday I will :)

Most times I can see what I want the image to look like composition wise it is just a matter of getting it to come across on the photo.

I have much much to learn...




















































3 comments:

  1. I love the animal shots! We took the kids to the zoo this weekend, this was Lauren's first time actually knowing the animals and all their sounds, she loved it! I'll have to post some of our pics. I love the one of Jenn and Raine too, you'll have to send them a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a great time and your pics turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for photo software try adobe photo shop. while you are still a student, you can use www.academicsuperstore.com. Then get the Photoshop classroom in a book. It was great for learning the tools.

    ReplyDelete